96.2 No More Violence But Salvation And Praise

(Isaiah 60:18-22)

The sounds of violence will be heard no more:
Destruction will not shatter your country again.
I will protect and defend you like a wall;
You will praise me because I have saved you.
"No longer will the sun be your light by day
Or the moon be your light by night;
I. the Lord, will be your eternal light;
The light of my glory will shine on you.
Your days of grief will come to an end.
I. the Lord, will be your eternal light,
More lasting than the sun and moon.
Your people will all do what is right,
And will posses the land forever.
I planted them, I made them,
To reveal my greatness to all.
Even your smalls and humblest family
Will become as great as a powerful nation.
When the right time comes,
I will make this happen quickly.
I am the Lord!"

Comments