60.3 Song Of Victory Tor The Faithful

(Revelation 19:5-10)

Then there came from the throne the sound of a voice, saying, "Praise our God, all his servants and all people, both great and small, who have reverence for him!"  Then I heard what sounded like a crowd, like the sound of a roaring waterfall, like loud peals of thunder.  I heard them say, "Praise God!  For the Lord, our Almighty God, is King!  Let us rejoice and be glad; let us praise his greatness!  For the time has come for the wedding of the Lamb, and his bride has prepared herself for it.  She has been given clean shining linen to wear"  (The linen is the good deeds of God's people.)

Then the angel said to me, "Write this:  Happy are those who have been invited to the weeding feast of the Lamb."  And the angel added, "These are the true words of God."

I fell down at his feet to worship him, but he said to me, "Don't do it! I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brothers, all those who hold to the truth that Jesus revealed.  Worship God!"

For the truth that Jesus revealed is what inspires the prophets.

Comments