64.3 A New Heart

(Ezekiel 36:25-32)

"I will sprinkle clean water on you and make you clean from all your idols and everything else that has defiled you.  I will give you a new heart and a new mind.  I will take away your stubborn heart of stone and give you an obedient heart.  I will put my spirit in you and will see to it that you follow my laws and keep all the commands I have given you.  Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors.  You will be my people, and I will be your God.  I will save you from everything that defiles you. I will command the grain to be plentiful, so that you will not have any more famines.  I will increase the yield of your fruit trees and your fields, so that there will be no more famines to disgrace you among the nations.  You will remember your evil conduct and the wrongs that you committed , and you will be disgusted with yourselves because of your sins and your iniquities. Israel, I want you to know that I am not doing all this for your sake. I want you to feel the shame and disgrace f what you are doing. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken."

Comments