Here I Am To Worship by Hillsong - Praise and Worship Song


Verse 1
E                B                               F#m7
Light of the world You stepped down into the darkness
E                    B         A2
Opened my eyes let me see
E                    B            F#m7            
Beauty that made this heart adore You
E                B                    A2        
Hope of a life spent with You.

Chorus:
                       E                              B/D#
Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down
                    C#m7                       A
Here I am to say that You’re my God
                              E                         B/D#      
You’re altogether lovely, altogether worthy
                    C#m7           A2
Altogether wonderful to me

Verse 2
E                 B               F#m7
King of all days, oh so highly exalted
E                  E          A2
Glorious in heaven above
E                   B                  F#m7
Humbly You came to the earth You created
E                    B                    A2
All for love’s sake became poor.


Bridge 1
     B        C#m7         A      
I’ll never know how much it cost
     B          C#m7   A
To see my sin   upon that cross


Bridge 2
E                                         B                 C#m7   A
Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved
E                                        Bsus B          C#m7  A
Call upon the Name of the Lord and be saved

Comments