Still by Hillsong - Christian Song of Praise and Worship with Lyrics


Intro: F Am C G

Verse 1
C       G   Am       F    Dm   G
Hide me now, under your wings
C   G   Am       F            Dm      G
Cover me, within Your mighty hands

Chorus:
                              F            G            C
When the oceans rise and thunders roar
                         F        G           Am
I will soar with You above the storm
                          F      G            C
Father You are king over the flood
              F                       G           F – G (C) (intro)
I will be still (and) know You are God.

Verse 2
C       G   Am           F    Dm     G
I rest my soul, in Christ alone
C   G        Am            F              Dm      G
Know his power, in quietness and trust.

(Repeat chorus 2 x)

Adlib: F Am C G (2 x)

Repeat verse 2
Then chorus 2 x

To end:
        F           G                  Am   (Intro)
I will be still know You are God (2 x)

Comments