HERE I AM, LORD - Christian Song of Praise and Worship with Lyrics



Intro: G

Verse 1
G                    C/G        G
I, the Lord of sea and sky
G          C/G         G          D   G
I have heard my people cry
G        Em            Am   G/B C  
All who dwell in dark and sin,
Am  Am/G       D/F#-D/C-G/B-D7-G
My hand will save
G              C/G      G
I who made the stars of night
G      C/G        G                    D      G
I will make their darkness bright
G              Em      Am    G/B  C    Am
Who will bear My light to  them
Am   G/B          C6    D
Whom shall I send?

Refrain
D7/F#  G   Gsus4 G    Gsus4 GM7 C/E   G
Here I am, Lord,   Is it    I   Lord?
Gsus4 G                  Am      G/B    C     D
I have  heard You calling in the night
D7/F#  G   Gsus4 G   Gsus4 GM7/F# C/E-C/D-G
I will go, Lord,  if You   lead   me
G Gsus4 G         Am7    D7    G-Gsus4-G-Gsus4-G
I will  hold Your people in my heart

Verse 2
G                    C/G          G
I, the Lord of snow and rain
G      C/G              G             D    G
I have borne My people’s pain
G        Em       Am   G/B C    
I have wept for love of  them,
Am Am/G D/F#-D/C-G/B-D7-G
they turn away
G                  C/G       G
I will break their hearts of stone
G         C/G        G     D    G
Give them hearts for love alone
G      Em       Am   G/B C    Am
I will speak My word to  them

Am   G/B     C6    D
Whom shall I send? (refrain)

Verse 3
G                    C/G          G
I, the Lord of wind and flame
G      C/G        G              D    G
I will tend the poor and lame
G      Em    Am    G/B C  
I will set a feast for them,
Am  Am/G      D/F#-D/C-G/B-D7-G
My hand will save
G                       C/G     G
Finest bread I will provide
G              C/G          G       D    G
Till their hearts be satisfied
G      Em      Am   G/B C    Am
I will give My life to  them
Am   G/B     C6    D
Whom shall I send? (refrain)

Comments