SHOUT TO THE LORD - Christian Song of Praise and Worship with Lyrics


Verse:
A                     E         F#m             E             D 
My Jesus, my Savior, Lord there is none like you.
                  A/C#       D                A/E
All of my days,           I want to praise
        F#m                   G D/F#   Esus4  E
The wonders of Your mighty        love.
A                 E                 F#m      E              D
My comfort, my shelter, tower of refuge and strength,
                A/C#   D        A/E
Let every breath, all that I am,
F#m                G      D/F#  Esus4 E                       
Never cease to worship   You!

Refrain:
A                   F#m           D              Esus4 E
Shout to the Lord all the earth let us sing.
A               F#m      D                 Esus4 E
Power and majesty, praise to the King.
F#m                   E                    D                                                 
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
             E         F#m    E/G#   E
At the sound of Your name.
A            F#m           D               Esus4  E
I sing for joy at the work of your hand,
A               F#m       D              Esus4  E
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
F#m           E                   D          E            A
Nothing compare to the promise I have in You!

(repeat all then Chorusd 2x)

To end:
F#m          E
Nothing compare to tje promise I have in you (2x)


Comments